- We are Private Roads Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under the Companies Acts, No. 5123228. The address of our registered office is Barnwell Farm, Station Road, Marsh Gibbon, Bicester, Bucks, 0X27 0HN. (This is also the address from which we operate.) We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, no. Z8778189.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an insurance intermediary - i.e. broker (No. 306931 on the FCA Register). The FCA does not regulate other aspects of our business.
- You can check our status on the FCA's website, at http://www.fca.org.uk/register/, or by telephone on 0845 606 9966.
- We hold no shares in any insurance company, nor does any insurance company hold shares in Private Roads Services Ltd.
- We are not contractually obliged to conduct our business as an insurance intermediary exclusively with one or more insurers and we do not give advice on the basis of a fair analysis of the market.
- A list of insurance companies we deal with can be supplied on request.
- Insurance contracts concluded through us are subject to the law of England and Wales.
- Insurance customers can complain to us if they are dissatisfied about our service. In a small number of cases (see the definition of "eligible complainant" in the FCA's rules) complaints can be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This is without prejudice to customers' rights statutory rights and in particular their right to to take legal proceedings.
- Insurance customers may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme if we fail to meet our obligations. Further information about the FSCS can be obtained from the FSCS.
- In so far as we provide services which do NOT involve selling insurance, we are subject to the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, SI 2009/2999. The information we are required to disclose under the above regulations is set out above and on our Contact Us page.
P. S. Our insurer, Ansvar Insurance, is a business division of Ecclesiastical Insurance office plc; Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority.